Photo Tagger is the best way to classify your photos on the go.
Create your own custom photo album categories, then take photos and have them automatically added to the currently selected photo album on the fly.
- iOS 10 or higher
- Landscape and portrait mode on iPhone and iPad
- Auto flash, flash on/off for mobile devices with flash capability
- Reverse camera
- Zoom in/out
Free on iPhone, iPod touch and iPad.
How to install Photo Tagger
1. Install Photo Tagger through the iOS App Store
2. Open Photo Tagger
3. The following permissions are required:
- Allow camera
- Allow photos
The app will only work with the camera and photo permissions enabled.
How to take photos
1. Open Photo Tagger
2. Select the relevant album in the album picker
3. Take a photo by clicking the red circle
4. Download your photos via iClound online or My Albums in the Photo app
How to create a new album
1. Click on the + icon
2. Enter a new album name and save
3. Use the album picker to change to a different album